Monday, April 6, 2015

Lights

To those shinning your light in the darkness-( and to the one thinking "Nope, not me!" Yes, you… we all influence those around us- even if we or they are unaware. You make a wayyy bigger impact than you know. Your "little things" make a big difference. ) I celebrate you. 



You are out there, daring to be a bold difference. Daring to be the light in the dark. Impacting those in your world. One light can only light a certain area. But multiple lights strung together cover a much bigger area. I appreciate you lighting up your world in a way I could never. Impacting people I can't. Serving and loving where I can't. All for the Gospels sake. Brothers. Sisters. I need you. I cherish you. Don't give up. Trust me. I KNOW being a "solo" light in a dark place isn't fun. But oh baby it's worth it. Hang in there. You're not alone. Abba is right beside you. In you. Before you. He's our common thread. He's the reason and  the {only} way this gets done. He sees. He hears. He knows. We weren't called to do everything on our own. We're called to abide. Rest. And let Him provide the energy needed. {Give me oil in my lamp, keep me burning burning burning!}. Don't let your bulb burn out. The rest of the strand needs you. { ever see what happens to a strand of Christmas lights when one burns out?} Those in darkness around you need His light through you. Don't hide your light. And don't dampen others. Shine baby shine!  

1 comment: