Monday, June 12, 2017

'Ello there

Hi there.  It's been a little over a year since I last wrote. Oh what are year it's been. I am currently working  a job I absolutely love… Three ,actually.

 One of my jobs lets me cook for my clients. I wanted to have a post or maybe future post as well about the meals we cook mainly for my future reference but also to share the ideas with you and get ideas from you.

 Tonight we had "Sloppy Tots" - frozen tater tot's cooked in the oven then hamburger meat cooked and mixed with manwhich  layered over the tots  and then all of that covered with cheese  and thrown in the oven until the cheese melts.  It was delicious.  I put ketchup on mine. Other people used sour cream and hot sauce.


 A previous meal I made was frozen microwavable corn dogs cooked in the microwave with a stick removed ,  layered in a baking dish  then topped with canned chili  and cheese  and once again put in the oven until the cheese melts.   Can also be personalized with ketchup  or hot sauce or whatever.


A sweet treat we did recently was I took canned biscuits, put them in a greased baking dish, used a fork to make holes in them, and poured a mix of melted butter, cinnamon and brown sugar over the biscuits. I  baked according to package directions.  When they were done, I topped  with a simple icing of powdered sugar , vanilla and milk. So yummy.

 That's all I can think of at the moment.  If you have any ideas  I would be more than happy to  hear them.

 until next time ...


No comments:

Post a Comment